Monday, December 13, 2010



I, too, want to be a tough old broad. "In that magical, in-between space of thinking/not thinking, there is freedom. A focus that's pure. As my core tenses, my mind relaxes. And when it's really going right, I can't think about anything else, and I'm not really thinking about the barbell. I just am."  http://theclothesmakethegirl.blogspot.com/2010/12/why-i-lift-heavy-things.html   More about Abbye.

Expensive pee.  "If you’re an average person in North America (and here I use the general “you”), the garbage you consume far outweighs any tiny potential benefit that a single vitamin/mineral supplement could hope to give you.  And seriously guys, vitamin water? C’mon."  Adult language.

Maybe the kids' near-Paleo diet with little grain is the reason they have not had any cavities lately.

Awesome site for old-school paleo nutrition info, from a CrossFit affiliate owner in Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment